Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend

What a weekend we had...its always something isn't. We are still trying to get our texture done on the basement and until that happens everything is at a STOP. I hate depending on other people to move on with projects...ughhhhh

So without the basement project on our mind we decided to work outside!!! We fertilized and seeded our beautiful yard. We are really loving our yard and want to keep it looking full and green. Austin really does a great job on keep it up. But wait it's not all that bright and sunny....I have a huge red blister on my thumb from raking all the dead grass in our back area we are trying to improve.
I will post pictures once ALL my flowers bloom!!!

Then on to the vehicles...both Austin and my cars were so dirty...but not now!! We did a massive clean on them and I will say they look very nice. Although the rain the next day didn't help but they still look good.

That was my weekend another busy one coming up......

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl