Monday, June 29, 2009

Garage Sale...maybe

Well now that my life has finally started slowing down a bit I must add in new and exciting things to do. This weekend Austin and I finished putting up all the lights in the basement. All the electrical is completely done, I am so excited. The plumber is "supposed" to come on Tuesday to finish his work (keeping fingers crossed that he actually shows up). We are getting closer..yippee

We are also gearing up for our garage sale. I am a little overwhelmed with all the stuff in our garage but I am so excited to park in the garage again!!! Hopefully it all goes well and we make lots of money!!!!!

We are so excited for the 4th of July next weekend, hope you guys have a good one. I will post pictures next week!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl