This is what my life has been consumed by: Three weekends in a row we have been to 3 weddings in 3 different states. It reminds me of a few important things:
1. How happy and in love I am with Austin
2. How truly amazing our wedding was and how much we have grown as a couple in thoes 2 years
3. How important family and friends are
4. How happy I am to be done with the planning and doing of my own wedding
Now.........Sunday our first day of no more planned days/weekends what do we do.......organize our lives and get ready for our garage sale that will happen when it happens. I am not setting a date yet. Sometime end July would be my guess though.
How can I forget this special day..FATHERS DAY!!! Oh the important men in my life. My grandfathers, they are such amazing men. My father inlaw, he has taught Austin to be a great man and has been a huge part of our lives. Most important my Dad. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful father. He has taught me to be the woman I am today and he brought the love of Soccer in my life. He has showed me what I want in a man and has accepted Austin into our family like his own son. Thank you Dad for everything you have given to me and more, I will continue to thank God everyday for allowing me to have you as my father. I love you Dad.
*oh and how can I forget Austin...you are such a good Daddy to our little Roxy. She is thankful for the piece of steak you gave her tonight;)
No comments:
Post a Comment