Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I want to Thank God.......

I can't thank Him enough for bringing such a special man in my life. I thank Him every single day for blessing me with the most loving, caring, special, strong, devoted and loyal man in my life. Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary and I couldn’t be happier. This has been such a year of learning and loving. We have hit so many milestones in these 2 years. I am so excited to see what is ahead for us, if it has been this wonderful in 2 years I am in for some awesome years.


When I think back to 2 years ago, I remember preparing for the wedding and the excitement I felt when I seen Austin standing there at the altar waiting to take my hand in marriage. My Dad asked me if this is what I wanted and I told him this is what I have been waiting for my whole life. I prayed, dreamed, imagined this exact moment since I was a little girl. He has made all my dreams come true.

I used to wish on shooting stars that I would find someone that made me as happy as my parents were and He brought him to me. I didn’t want to go to school 18 hours away from my family, they are the most important people in my life. God had a plan for me, he brought me there and gave me the strength to stay so I could meet Austin. Since the day I met Austin I knew he was special. He showed so many qualities of my Brother and Dad I was shocked. He was just like us, his family was like mine and he was the person I prayed for. I knew it….I knew He would answer my prayers.
Since the day Austin took me on our first date, March 7, 2004, I knew he was going to be my life long partner. So on this special day I can only thank God for showing me to Austin. We will forever be grateful and blessed. I love you Austin, FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl