Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day

What a wonderful day it is to celebrate the love in your life. I am extremely grateful for my love, he is my rock, he is my happiness, he is my strength, he is my life. When Austin and I met in 2004 I knew he would be my husband. There was something about him that captured my heart from the very beginning.

Austin knows what I need and want, he knows when I am sad or happy. He believes in me and he trusts in me. He honors and loves me, he is truly an amazing man.
Thank you sweetheart for loving me, thank you for loving Roxy, thank you for doing what you have to do in life to make our lives better, thank you for always fixing things around the house, thank you for always knowing when I need you, and most of all thank you for being my husband always and forever.
Happy Valentines Day my love!!!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl