This is Roxy with her new toy, she sleeps with them in her mouth and plays with them when daddy gets home.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Sometimes I wish I was a dog....
I really do sometimes wish I was a dog. Or let me say at least my dog, ROXY!!!! She has the life, she gets new toys for no reason, she sleeps whenever or where ever, she doesn't have to work yet lives the high life and she has a mind free of worry. She has no worry of how the world will end up or where the terrorist will attack next. She doesn't know that bad people exist in this world and she doesn't know that things aren't as perfect as she sees. She is always happy and does what she loves everyday. That is why some days I want to be a dog.
This is Roxy with her new toy, she sleeps with them in her mouth and plays with them when daddy gets home.
Look at this stud muffin...he sure does make me proud. He went out on some pretty crazy calls and I trust my life in his hands 110%. He is going to make one great firefighter!!!
This is Roxy with her new toy, she sleeps with them in her mouth and plays with them when daddy gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roxy
Our Little Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment