Monday, March 22, 2010

UPDATE!!

Wow it has been sometime since I have posted something...so sorry. Here is an update on my family:

Me: I am feeling much better, not 100% but sure am a lot closer than a year ago!! Work is going good nothing new there. I hope to go to some training sometime soon, I miss learning and doing the whole "school" thing. I mean I am learning at work but being in a structured environment and learning is something I yearn for, weird I know. Austin and I have been doing P90X and still doing it. haha that is the hardest part, don't give up. I have been about 80% with it since of my health but it is coming along.

Austin: He is almost done with his EMT schooling. I tell you what that man is doing great at it. He is such a natural. He really is enjoying it and is excited at the end of the day with what he learned, that makes me so happy. He will take his certification in April and then start Fire Fighting I and II in September. I will keep you posted on that. In the mean time he is working at the golf course again starting in April. I think he is ready to get back out there and work. He is doing great with P90X once again he is a natural...ughh men and being able to get fit so fast irritates me. Him doing 4 weeks of this is like me doing it for 8 weeks (I might be pushing it at that). But other than that he is doing wonderful!

Roxy: Our little girl turned 2 last week. We were so excited, she is not a puppy anymore. She was beyond spoiled on her birthday and that resulted in 1. throw up and 2. a naughty puppy I mean dog for the next week. She turned into terrible two's for about a week until we had to set her straight. She is back on track so she is doing wonderful as well NOW.

My Family: My sister in-law is getting married in May so I am planning her bachelorette party. It should be a good time. I am excited for the wedding I need a trip away from Missouri and work. My sister's boyfriend came home from Iraq last week and we couldn't be happier. I am so happy he is home safe, but more important thank him for serving our country multiple times. He is my hero in more ways than one and I don't even know him very well..I am happy to say he is on his way to visit her TODAY!!! So happy for them. My Goddaughter is getting bigger everyday and is so smart. She is the cutest little girl ever and I miss her so much. The rest of the family is doing well and we miss them very much.

Hope all is well, until next time.

Tonya

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl