Well Easter has come and gone and it really wasn't too special for us. This is the first time we had no visitors so it was kinda lonely. We went to church in the morning and then some friends invited us over for dinner. So Needless to say I got my Easter egg dye and boiled our eggs but never put one and one together. I guess the only positive thing is I don't have to buy dye next year...


This is what our little girl does all day now, she loves that the sun is out!!!

Our college friends Anni and Danny got married this past weekend and here are a few pictures of that event!
Shannon and I

My handsome hubby..

Drea and I, she came down from Cali!!!

Austin and I in the church. He doesn't look to excited but it was a really long ceremony so maybe that is why??? Who knows.

Well that sums up our past few weeks. We have lots going on in the next few months. I am off to Dallas for a business trip, then Carcy graduation and her wedding. That only takes us to the middle of May so look out for mucho pictures in the next few weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment