Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tricia & Brandon Visit

My sister and her Fiance came to visit on their trip to Virgina. It was so nice to see that stinker I miss her so much. We used to live in the same state for most of our lives so being so far away is not fun. We have grown so close together as all of us sister have and only seeing each other once or twice a year is something we MUST change. But in the mean time this is me and my sister!!!

She loves taking silly photo's without telling anybody else....
There she is with Brandon and little G!! He is my main squeeze (G that is):)

And Roxy....she loves her Aunt Tricia but she does look terrified here.
And a family photo with my silly closed eyed dog.

Well we had a wonderful visit and I miss them already but I am so proud of her and all she has accomplished. I am excited for her to start this new chapter in her life and we love Brandon and are so blessed to have him in our family.
Brandon serves our country and is currently going to go to Ranger School so prayers for their family are well deserved. I love you guys and know that you have our support and the support of our entire family.
Miss you sister.

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl