Friday, October 8, 2010

Questions!!

I got these questions off Mary Anne's blog....it was fun reading hers so I thought I would do it too!!

1. When someone tells you to "go to your happy place," where do you go?

Well first off nobody has ever told me that, but if someone did I would have to say I would go back to Hawaii. Specifically one night on my honeymoon Austin and I sat on the beach, nobody was in sight, it was just the two of us and the night sky. It was so peaceful, nothing else in the world mattered.

2. You're in a room with a stranger - who will certainly die tomorrow. What do you say to them?

I would first ask them the best things that happened to them in their life. I would want them to be happy and think about happy times. I would share my happy stories and hope that things aren't awkward.

3. What one TV show would you like to be on (reality or friction)?

Oh the Amazing Race. How fun would it be to travel to all them cities and do all the cool things they plan. I would love to be on that show.

4. How many Facebook friends do you have?

407

5. What did you have for dinner last night?

Haha funny you should ask, last night I had McDonalds...Yes, I HAD MCDONALDS. For some reason I really wanted a hamburger from there and Austin was not home and I didn't want to cook for myself so I watched Grey's Anatomy and ate a McDonalds hamburger.

6. Describe yourself in 200 words or less.

I am a wife who found her soul mate 6 years ago. I love my family more than I love anything in this world. I play soccer, the smell of freedom from the outside makes me happy. I feel peace when I workout and I love to be active. I want to be a mom when I grow up, I love the mountains and I love God. I am a good person with a desire to make people happy.

7. What is your biggest pet peeve?

When Men need a haircut. haha that is strange but it seriously drives me crazy.

8. What is the thing that, when it happens, you think, "Today is going to be a good day"?

When I wake up feeling good and Austin is happy.

9. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I remember playing house, and playing in the trees with my brother but I don't know what happened first.

10. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

I would give what I can to my family, and with our share I would save most of it but I would buy a new car and truck for Austin and I.

11. You are stuck on a stranded island indefinitely...what book do you have?

The Bible for sure, I have always wanted to read it from start to finish.

12. Describe your perfect Date Night?

It would definitely be a romantic dinner with Austin where he choose everything. Then I would want to walk on the beach like we did on our Honeymoon and just sit there and talk.

13. What talent do you secretly wish you had?

I wish I could sing.

14. If you could only eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Mexican food, wet burritos....ahh I love them

15. If you could write a letter to your high school self, what would you say?

Dear Tonya,
Don't worry you will find your true love in college, the friends you are trying to impress will not be your friends in a few years. Take advantage of your time with your family you will not see them as much as your would like.
Most importantly, that decision to go to school in Kansas will be worth it, so stop crying, thinking, and stressing on if you are making the right decision.

Love,
Tonya

16. There are 2 types of people in the world, those who say, "People change" and those who say, "People don't change" Which are you?

I am a people change type woman. I know people can do whatever they set their mind to weather they make mistakes or they want to change.

The end...hope you enjoyed!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#15s answer, the part about the friends you are trying to impress...so true huh?! You have a sweet blog!

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl