Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The ABC's of Me!!

I saw this post on a dear friend's blog and thought it was so fun to read, thanks Ambrosia!! Check out her blog it is so inspiring and fun http://www.ambrosiaclark.com/ Age: 26 Bed Size: Queen Chore you hate: Taking out the trash Dogs: 1 little boston terrier (my little baby!) Essential start of your day: Breakfast Favorite Color: Red Gold or silver: Silver Height: 5'3 Instruments I play (or have played): Sax Job Title: Transmission Analyst II Kids: None (yet) Live: Missouri Mom's Name: Julie Nickname: Tonners Overnight hospital stays: None, thank the Lord! Pet peeve: My husband not putting things away Quote from a movie: I leave that up to the hubby, he always quotes movies. Right or left handed: Right Siblings: 3- 1 broski and 2 sisters! Time you wake up: 6am or if I push snooze 6:05am Underwear: Ha you wish Vegetables you dislike: Well I can't really eat them anymore so I guess all of them they make me feel bad. What makes you run late: My husband for sure X-rays you've had done: Chest and dental Yummy food you make: Cheese burritos!!!! Zoo animal: Monkey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet =]
I like the monkeys at the zoo too!
Who am I kidding, I like all the animals!
I love the zoo =]

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl