Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dr. Results!!

Well the new Doctor appt today went GREAT! I heard more today from him than I did in the whole year and a half from the other nim-wad. The whole day today I was so scared to go, I am not sure why but I hate going to the doctor. I was so relieved with Austin there. He always makes sure to put in the information I forget or leave out but most of all he keeps me company. Anyways, this doctor was so great. He was so positive, he really made me realize that I am not that bad and things are going to be okay. He assured me that I can have a very happy and healthy family SOON, we just need to figure out where we are from 2 years ago. The appt was about an hour and I walked out knowing that God was definitely leading me in this one. So I am just going to keep on following him. In church this past weekend I was struck by the gospel and I just need to "believe". Why am I doubting Him? Not anymore, I BELIEVE. So on to next week I will know more information but until then I will keep my head up and follow where God is leading me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! All good sweet girl!! =]

Jeremiah 29:11
read this verse...and BELIEVE it!!! ♡

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl