Thursday, October 18, 2012

SURPRISE....*30th Birthday*

I can't believe I actually pulled off a Surprise on Austin. He always figures out anything I try to do sneaky so actually getting him for his 30th birthday was a huge success for me.

We just moved to AZ so having a surprise party was kinda out of the question but having a surprise trip to VEGAS was definitely not!!

He got off work on Sunday and I had the dogs scheduled to be boarded and our bags packed. He thought we were going to a resort in Tucson but little did he know the resort road was also the air port road! He was so excited when I told him the plan after we turned off on our exit and it made my heart so happy to see how happy he was.
 
This was on the flight over there. And Vegas was just starting to decorate for Halloween so we got to see some really neat decorations!!
 

Look how cute my hubby looks!!!
We went to a couple of shows and ate some great meals but all in all we just had a great time spending every minuet together:)

They had some tributes to the FDNY which we thought was pretty cool!
Don't mind the blow up stripped lady in the back ground. We were waiting for our show and she just happen to be there. haha

We finally found a good place where Austin could eat his Oysters. He has been dying for some, and he probably could have sat there all day and kept eating them but enough is enough and we had to get on out!

And that was it for our little trip. We had such a great time and are so happy in our life right now. I have a big race coming up on Saturday and am so excited to be at this stage of my life. Until next time!!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl