Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19th!!!!

Today is NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY and.....MY BIRTHDAY:) It has been such a crazy year. I have to thank God everyday for everything I have because without Him I would be nothing.    This year has had a ton of highs and lows so lets take a step in the time machine and take a look back:
September 19th 2011- I had just put my house up for sale and was knee deep in emotions. I had nobody here to help celebrate my birthday so my good friend Heather made sure I wasn't alone and planned a dinner with me and made me a delicious cake. I will never forget her kindness and she will never know how much that meant to me. THANKS H-BOMB!!!
The rest of the year up until March boring so I will skip all that. But March comes along and I am mowing my lawn and see a bubble out of nowhere. I mean it was a Wednesday at like 10am, kids were in school and from somewhere this bubble is just floating along besides me. I come in the house and sit down and my phone rings. I have a 2nd showing that night! I couldn't be more excited but by that time I had experienced this before so keep cool Tonya.
Next thing I knew I was in negotiation mode. Call my Mom...Call Austin...Call Mom again...Call Austin again...grrr what do I do. Needless to say the house FINALLY sold. I know that He knew it was time for me to be reunited with my family. A month later I was all packed up and out the door.
Good bye Missouri..HELLO ARIZONA!!! 

So this year we sold a house and bought a new one!!!

I love my new flag, I am proud to be an American!!!!
This year I have also felt better than every! I have been going on Hikes, Running, Working Out, and enjoying life like I used too!! I couldn't thank God for anymore...

This past year I also ran my first Race!!! A 10K at that:) Now I enjoy running 5K's with my family and am looking forward to the Bisbee 1000 in a month!

This year we also added Diesel to our family! He is a Boxer and is loving Roxy more than she loves him. Roxy is warming up to him but right now she is just annoyed with him. He is such a good little dog and we couldn't be happier with him. He was potty trained within a week. We are still working on "NO EATING ROCKS" though. Hopefully he will be a good protector to me and our family when Austin is gone.
 I went to Apple Annie's and did a 5K with Mom and Dad and picked apples after!! So much fun!

 I got to spend some time with my awesome sister!!!
 Austin finished his year of Probation at the Fire Department! I am so proud of him!!!
 And now we are at today, September 19, 2012. I am siting at home working, with my two pups, smelling the beautiful flowers from my Hubby since he had to work today. Going to the gym later with my parents then over to their house for dinner. Couldn't ask for anything else. Until next time!!! xoxo

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl