Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally the weekend!!!

I had a great weekend last weekend. My parents came down from AZ and that is always a huge joy to me. We had a fantastic time. My wonderful Dad and Austin worked on the basement, they got all the tile put down on the floor! It looks great, thanks guys.

My poor sister had her comps for school (a 6 hour test) so in the mean time my mom and I attended her senior Zeta luncheon. I do have wonderful news though, Tricia has been accepted to law school!! We are all so excited for her, she now has to make the choice where to go but where ever she decides I know she will do a great job and I am so proud of her. She is a wonderful and smart young lady and I know she will do so well in life.

Tiffanys wedding is in about a month so I have been buys preparing for that...I am so excited to get out to AZ again. I am in desperate need of some AZ sun!!

So my next big adventures:
-Carpet next week
-Erhren Wedding next weekend
-Tricia graduation 2 weeks
-Tiff Wedding 1 month

Crazy times...Crazy time.

Sorry no pictures...next time. Promise!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl