Saturday, May 23, 2009

Random updates!!

Ahhh...the basement. We are almost done, a little more tile work and painting on my part and then decorations!!
We put the funiture in but I am not 100% happy with it. Here is Austin moving this fricken heavy stuff for the 3rd time. I think we may have it moved where I want it NOW..we will see how I feel in a few weeks.



But I can always look outside at my beautiful tulips..they came up so lovely this year. I was super excited!!



A few weekends ago we I was in a friends wedding. It turned out so beautiful. This is a photo of Jerry and I. Not one picture of Austin and I, wierd...



And last but not least my big sister!!! Oh how I miss her. This is Tiff and I from last weekend. Now it is her time to get married in less than 2 weeks. yipppeee



Have a great week, until next time:)

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl