Where do I begin?? Wow it has been a crazy couple of weeks. This past weekend my parents, grandparents and sister came down for Tricia's graduation. Tricia graduated Baker University and is headed to law school in the fall. We are so proud of her, she is such a beautiful woman and will do great things in her life.

Tricia and her 3 best friends about to graduate.

Here is Austin and I..we went out with Tricia on her last night at Baker.

The Triple T was back together again!!
After graduation Tricia and my parents drove the 19 hours back to Arizona. Sadly Roxy's best buddy left with his mama to AZ as well. She sure does miss him.

Now in less than 2 weeks we have Tiffany and Danny's wedding!!! I am so excited to be sharing this beautiful time with them.
Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment