Sorry no pictures to post today, Austin and I have been super busy with random stuff but nothing so exciting it deserves a photo.
FENCE:
Finally we finished staining out fence for this year, it looks 110 times better than before. This year we decided to do a cedar tint and I am so happy we did. I am wondering if this will last 2 years now or what?!?
GARAGE SALE:
So we had our garage sale a while ago and did okay, the funds went to our safe for a TV (at least that is where Austin put it). He is dying to get a new TV for down in our "almost done" basement. haha one day....one day. I think he asks me once a week when he looks at the ads in the paper. Boys and their toys. Anyways so we donated the remaing goods and now our garage is 1/2 way cleaned out. The other half is taken over by tools. All in all I realize we need a bigger garage. But I was so excited I can finally park in the garage because my side is cleaned out, so after a long stressful day of work I excitedly open the garage to pull my car in and what sits there....
the lawn mower. Right smack in the middle. ughhh I am still outside, o-well it has been beautiful weather here!
the lawn mower. Right smack in the middle. ughhh I am still outside, o-well it has been beautiful weather here!BASEMENT:
My parents are coming out in one week and 3 days!!! We will then try to 100% complete the basement project. I have made a list out for my Dad and Austin of what all needs to be done, CAN THEY DO IT?? Yes they can:)
September is going to be a very exciting month: The first weekend my parents will be here, the next weekend we will travel down to see Austin's side of the family. I really want to get my ring cleaned and spend some time away from my home. I love going to my in laws house it is so relaxing and always smells good! We will make a trip to see his grandmother, she is such a sweet lady, but I think most of all Austin is going to hunt and Roxy and I are going to relax!!!! Then the following weekend is my b-day and Austin got us tickets to................

I AM SO EXCITED!! I have never been and we got super good seats! That is all the exciting news I have. I will have much more pictures in the coming weeks when I go on all my fun adventures!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment