This week has been a eye opener for me. I am 100% aware that good and bad things happen all the time and everyday, but when it hits people you know and/or care about it just opens the eye a little bit more. This week I am hugging my husband a little bit longer, telling my family I love them a little bit more, giving my puppy an extra treat and thanking God for everything I have at my fingers today. I have to keep in mind that these little things that I ALWAYS worry about really isn't that important, I hate that I only realize this because someone close to me is going through a hard time and I sit here and worry about my yard being mowed or if Austin did the dishes today.

I am so thankful for my life, I am been so blessed to have what I have and to have who I have in my life. So I am really going to try to keep in mind how lucky I am and how grateful we are to have a healthy and happy family!
On a happier note: Austin and I went to Chucky Cheese on Friday. After getting off work at 4 then getting called and had to be one the phone for work for 2 more hours I was ready for some fun. It was a little different being there with no kids, but it was still fun. We did get tokens, haha actually we got a lot of tokens and let me tell you we rocked at all the games. I did beat Austin in one basketball game, Austin set the high score in about everything else. So when the time came to cash in our 645 tickets this is what we got......

It only took her 2 days to ruin it, but man did she love it. Although you can't tell by the look on her face, she doesn't like pictures. But we got this ball and some candy....whoo hooo what a night!!!!
Well enough for now, I need to take more pictures but not a whole lot going on. We are staining our fence and getting geared up to work on the basement again, other than that just living the life.
No comments:
Post a Comment