Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend = Best Weekend Ever!!!!

My parents came down for the labor day weekend primarily to work finishing up the basement but also to have a little FUN!!!!
While the men worked, my Mom and I SHOPPED!!!! (That was the fun part I was referring to above)
Austin and my Dad worked and played hard to get everything done. Besides some painting on my part the basement is done!! Okay...Okay to Austin once we have a TV, Blue-Ray and Sound System it is done but to me it is done!! My Mom and I started decorating but I have a few things left to do, it looks so pretty:)
*Here is a before and after of about the same location. I didn't want to post all the pictures but you can get an idea of how much better it looks. :


I had to post a picture of little Roxy, she did so good this weekend!!!!



We went to dinner at the T-Rex one day...don't you just love my dino hat!!!





That doesn't even sum up all the fun we had but it will have to do, I am working on a project as we speak!
Hope your labor day was as fun as mine, off to the Larrabee's next weekend...adios for now.
*SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR FAMILIES WHO HELPED MAKE OUR BASEMENT PROJECT A SUCCESS

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl