So the past couple of weeks have been rough. I have been feeling not so great but do know how to make myself better!!! If only the insurance would work with me/the dr and get their butts in line so I can get some meds in me to feel healthy again. This has been a rough 5 months for me so I am more than looking forward to feeling normal again. But in the mean time I went to Wichita with Carcy and Vickie to see Wicked. I didn't feel the best that weekend but the musical was awesome. Way better than I thought it would be. It took my mind off the craziness going on in my life.

The remainder of our time in Wichita was spend looking for these little fellas...I would have never thought I would go into so many shoe stores in 2 days in my life. Holy cow, I think we have found some but you never know I am sure they are still looking. haha crazy brides

This weekend I am going to PAINT!!! Our house is in need of a good paint. We still have new home paint on our walls that happens to be flat and ugly. It picks up every nick, stain, hand print, dog toy throw, water mark, sweat stain anywhere touched. Oh I hate it so much. AND NO MAGIC ERASER DOESN'T WORK. It makes it worse. So I will start out with the master bedroom because I know the color in there for sure. Still working on a color for the hallway, living room and entry room.

While I slave away painting Austin will be at the KU football game. No I am not jealous, I really enjoy painting and KU isn't doing so hot this year. So enjoy the game babe!!!

Ready for Thanksgiving and even more ready to get our Christmas Tree.....I JUST LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment