Monday, November 2, 2009

10-31-2009...spooky Halloween night

This Halloween we decided that we were going to have a few friends over and celebrate the Halloween spirit. So for the event I made some dirt pie....oh man was it good!!!


Austin dug out some old jumpsuits and it appears he grew since he wore them last. He was so shocked they didn't fit him so I proceeded to ask him when wore them last because I sure have never seen them. Well it has been about 6 years. UGHH hellooooo...So I wore them...It was perfect for my scary mask

He did fit into these overalls he had...I bet you are wondering like I am why he has such random overalls....I have no idea why he still has them but they sure did come in handy and they will be going in the Halloween box for now on..Austin was a mullet man with overalls.


Here is our family picture...oh gosh this is funny

I love this picture, don't I look scary

This is Austin and I with his sister and her fiance.
Well that will conclude the Halloween posts. On to Thanksgiving and Christmas...whoo hooo
Going to the Larrabee's for Thanksgiving and the Wernette's for Christmas...it will be a fun couple of months!!!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl