Christmas blog will come soon....I am missing the pictures from the rest of my family. Once they send them I will post on my wonderful trip to AZ!!!
But as far as today, the last day of 2009. Whoo Hooo is all I got to say. This year has been quite the year.
THE BAD:
Austin quit one job and lost 2:( My health has sucked the big one and just when I thought I was getting better BAMMMMM I got knocked right back down. We are still in Missouri, I don't want to be here forever:( I am too scared right now to make a big move...help me God to be strong when the time comes! Well that all doesn't seem so bad when I write it out but experiencing it wasn't all that fun. But with the bad comes the good right????
THE GOOD:
Thanks to our parents we have survived the year. I have learned so much about myself, my husband and our relationship. I have looked into faith in ways I never have. I realized that God is doing us a favor by testing our faith because we now trust in Him more than ever before. We have our family. This year we have depended on them in more than one way. We finished our basement!!! Who would have thought??? I am so happy it is done, it has added so much to our house and Austin loves it! Austin is going back to school for EMT and Firefighting!!! I am stoked!!Our doggie is healthy and happy! My job is holding up and I am learning lots! We have food to eat, a place to live, family that loves us and a life to look forward to together.
So I guess my goods do out do my bads and I hope 2010 are full of just Goods!!
We both have big goals for 2010:
We want to get in the best shape of our lives! (I AM going to do a marathon of some type in 2010)
We want Austin to be happy where he is working!
We want Me to be healthy this year!
We want to continue to grow in faith!
We want to continue to work on our house so one day soon maybe we can sell...hee hee (okay that is my goal, Austin didn't say that one)
We want to continue to grow in our relationship!
Okay that is all I can remember right now. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment