Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas has come and gone:( We had such a wonderful time in Arizona this year. It makes me miss my family so much. We have such wonderful people in our lives we are just so blessed. Christmas turned out wonderful, everyone was happy, mostly healthy and full of love and life. It is sad that we only get one time a year to be all together again but hopefully that will soon change!!

This is the whole gang after Christmas Eve Mass.
The girls in their new PJ's from Dad!! He is such a sweet guy:)

Aren't they the most beautiful couple...Awww thanks for everything you guys do for us. There is nothing in the world I can give you back for all you have done. Without you, we would be nothing, love you Mom and Dad!!

My hubby and I!! Yes, he is wearing jeans...ughh someone forgot to pack his nice pants. After almost having nothing to wear due to loss of luggage I was happy he at least he had something to wear...

IT SNOWED!!! Why am I so excited??? I am up to my neck in snow and want it to go away but something about snow is Arizona makes me happy. We saw this deer when we were taking family pictures. It was just walking across the road to the other 5 deer!!! It was so cool.

Awww my little Chrisalynn. She is such a doll. She is such a big girl and has brought so much joy to our lives. My Dad read her "Twas the Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve and it was the cutest thing ever. She loves everyone and everything and might I add she is so smart. I miss her already.

Well for some reason this picture is super tiny, but that toy box my Dad made for Chrisalynn. He did a great job and she loves it. She knows how to put all her toys in it when she is done playing with them. Great idea Mom and Dad!!
TRIPLE T....


Chrisalynn with her Godparents!!!
So as you can see we had a fabulous time in Arizona. We miss you all already. Thank you God for giving us such a wonderful family and giving us happiness and health for the 2009 year. 2010 is only going to be better!!!!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl