MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Friday, December 11, 2009
One week and I will be in ARIZONA!!!
One week from today I will be in Arizona for Christmas. I haven't been home since last November. Holy Cow it sure has been a long time. I am so excited!!! I had some vacation days to burn these last 2 weeks so I have had a pretty good month so far. I got all my shopping done for the most part. Austin and I have not yet decided what to get each other but other than that I am done!!! I am feeling better which is always a good thing! But speaking of gifts this is Roxy's Christmas gift.....A NEW BED!!! She had the bed that we got her when she was a puppy so needless to say she grew out of it. Now she is loving the space...and sun!!!
Well I have a busy weekend, we are going to board Roxy for the first time this Christmas and it is killing me. I get so sad when I think about leaving her but Austin will drop her off and before she knows it we will be there to pick her up!! But we are checking out the place this weekend then we are going to the KU Basketball game, I get my hair cut and much more. I will be back after my trip!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roxy
Our Little Girl
1 comment:
Aww, I cry every time we have to leave our doggie at the kennel! She just goes off with the ladies there, and leaves me in the dust, haha. I know she's fine, but I still call to check on her like a million times...haha. Have a great Christmas!! :)
Post a Comment