Today is a bitter sweet day, I felt pretty good today but I found out this morning that a friend from back home took his life. It saddens me to a great degree that he thought he had to do this to make things better. His family, friends and new wife is in so much pain yet he is not. It is just a shame that he did this. I have such a hard time feeling sorry for the ones that take their life but when it hits closer to home it is a mixed feeling. Well all in all I do pray for his family, we once were so close and I truly adore them.
On to a happier note: I love this picture of Austin and Chrisalynn. I am not sure if it is because the look on Austin's face or the look on Chrisalynn's. Haha they are so cute and I love them both so much!!!

Here is my hubby...we attended the KU game a few weeks ago...isn't he handsome!!! I think so:)

And this is him and I, we had a great time and KU kicked butt!!! A great date with a great person!

Everything here for 2010 is going pretty good so far, I have been on the edge with my treatments. Maybe one day we will have this all figured out, for Austin and my sake I hope it is sooner than later.
I will leave this post with a RIP to Jonathan Shiver and an I LOVE YOU to my husband. We must keep in mind how much the ones we love mean to us, I couldn't even begin to think of my life without him. Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment