Saturday, January 30, 2010

Playing my cards right????

First...oh how proud I am of my husband. He is working so hard at school. He is doing a great job in his EMT class and loving every second of it. He always comes home and tells me he got an "A" on his test. I don't think I have herd of anything less than an "A". Yahoo for him. He is happy and so am I.

He started his "Ride Alongs" (I call them), really I am not sure what they are technically called but he goes to a fire department and for the day/night will observe and take part in their work. I can't wait to hear how it went. He looked so cute in his uniform I just wanted to cry. Yes, I did take pictures I will post them as soon as I upload them. This will be hard for me but I can't but help be happy for him because I know this is what he wants to do. So I AM ONE PROUD WIFEY!!!

But in the mean time I have been bored stiff without him here. House is cleaned, laundry is done, shopping is done, dinner is ate, now what????? Me and Roxy are just sitting here watching the basketball game...GO KU!!! WAIT....Taxes are done too:) (That makes me so happy)

Moving on!!!!

Wow what a choice of words for me to use. I ponder when I need to play my cards next. Everyday I wonder what is best of Austin and I in life.
In 2003 I moved to Kansas from Arizona leaving my family...BIG MOVE
In 2007 I graduated college, got a full time job, bought my first house and married my best friend...BIG MOVE

When is it time? How do I know? Why is this topic beating in my head? I can't stop...I can't stop thinking...I can't stop thinking about what I "should" be doing NEXT.

I have realized in the past year that nobody but Austin and I can make that decision. I have nobody to tell me "now is the time", I have nobody to tell me "do this now". I have lived 25 years waiting for that time that I can finally make that decision all by myself...but now I don't want it. I want to know what I need to do, SOMEBODY.....ANYBODY. hummm okay I guess at the end of the day it is just me and Austin. We can do it...I know we can. I must have confidence that I can make the right choice, I must believe in myself, I must believe in Austin.

SOOO I guess when I know....I will let you know but until then I DON'T KNOW....

Have a great night, better get back to my lonesome and watch me some basketball. Peace Out

2 comments:

Tiffany & Danny said...

have a baby!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

I don't think I have herd of anything less than an "A" either. hehe.

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl