Here is Carcy on her special day!!!
This was one of the games, find the cherry in the whip cream with no hands and get the stem off.....CARCY WON!!!!
So the next day I was off to Dallas for work. I was a nurvus reck having to drive because people kept telling me how bad the traffic was there and I had about a 15 mile drive to the hotel....it was scary but I did it and it wasn't so bad.
Dallas was nice, not fun being there without Austin. I was so lonely, I never stayed in a hotel by myself so that was different. NOT A FAN. The week seemed to creep by until about Thursday when I felt excited to come home the next day. I did relax and swim and workout but that was about it, no sight seeing for me.....that would require driving in a city I was terrified to drive in.
Off to week 2!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment