Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week2- Work on Guest bedroom#2


I returned from Dallas and the next weekend we had a big project to work on. Our 2nd guest room was an office because it is small but we moved our computer down in the newly remodeled basement so we wanted to turn the room into what it is meant to be....A ROOM!!! So in one weekend this is what we did:
This was an oak dresser from Austin childhood so I sanded and resurfaced it. I love how it turned out so much.
Oh how could I forget this little project. This was before Dallas but it was a fun project. I took a day off of work and went to town. I painted and made Austin and his buddie hang my very tricky family photos. It was a tough project and I was very particular on the location but they did it and it turned out fablous. Thanks boys!!!
Now off to Graduation next week...keep reading I have 2 more weeks!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl