Saturday, May 29, 2010

Carcy Wedding 2010

Austin's sister got married on May 23rd in Colorado and it was a beautiful wedding. I will start with the wedding. It was held in Castle Rock and the weather couldn't have been better. It was beautiful out and the wedding turned out fantastic. Below is a picture of Carcy and her husband DJ.


Carcy spent many hours of time on these centerpieces. They are all fake flowers if you can believe it, they turned out beautiful. There is even a little fishy swimming in the water!!!!

And me getting ready, it was truly an honor being her matron of honor!!!

The brothers, Austin and Blake enjoying the wedding! Both were ushers.

Austin dancing with Carcy, he sure did make for a good time.
Just me getting ready for my speech...I was a wreck but it turned out great and I only got choked up a few times.
Austin at the reception
And the both of us now, we were having a good time!

Vickie getting Carcy ready..sorry this one is kinda out of place.

The wedding was actually on Sunday so all the events below happened before the wedding but will be blogged about after.
This is Austin's cousin's house, they have a basement made into a kids play land. It is so much better than the pictures look but the entire walls are a mural of outside and fun stuff for kids. They have built in swings and a built in doll house, seriously the coolest room I have ever seen.
Austin, Blake, their Grandparents and Myself all went to Cave of the Winds and here are some pictures from in there:



The below picture is from Cliff Dwellers, it was cool to explore all their houses and see where they did things back then.

And finally we explored Garden of the Gods, the rock structures were amazing. There were so many of them but I only captured a few.
This was in the gift shop, they always find these hats and do a stupid face. Aren't they so fun!!! I think so:)
Austin and I posing by some rock formations!
And that was our Colorado trip. It was long but we had a good time. I am home resting now, getting ready to head to Wisconsin next weekend!!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl