This year Austin and I wanted to do something fun for just the two of us so we drove 8 hours to Wisconsin!!! We have never been there and the road trip was fun. Okay I won't lie I slept probably 6 of the hours but it was still pretty what I saw!!!
I loved seeing the mountains so much, it reminded me of Michigan and home and everything I miss more than ever.

He is such a good guy, he drove the whole way and didn't even ask to switch even though he had a test to study for. Thanks babe!!

And I had to self portrait myself!!

This is supposed to be a picture of the Missouri River, it was amazing how large it was here. I couldn't see it that great but we stopped to eat at a place on the riverside.

AND WE MADE IT!!! We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and here is Austin, we just got in! Now time to explore....

Us in our room waiting to go to dinner.

This is one of the 8 indoor water parks. There is big kid tubes in the rear and kids play area in the middle, it was pretty sweet.

And you must have one of these!!! Kissey kissey

The first night we wanted to check this place out, we read pretty good things on it and the to-go car sold us. It was called "Moose Jaw" and it was know for the pizza and brewed beer but there was so much more on the menu.
Waiting to order, the server didn't really want to take a picture and he was very strange but he did it anyways:)

Austin and his Tea. All drinks were served in these cups, it was cool!

And we both got Moose hats!!! The pizza was GREAT!!

And so was the tea..hee hee

At one of the other indoor water parks.

After a day of slides and lazy rivers!

Oh and this is the indoor arcade. It was huge with lots of neat things to do. We played many games down there and the cool thing was there was a lot to do for people our age. haha

Another indoor water park, this one was called Wild West.

And here it is..There was always something to do if you were 5 or 55.

We went downtown one day and trailed the Wisconsin River. Austin is in deep deep concentration on something.

Boats leaving the dock.

The two of us overlooking the river.

And how could Austin not go into Nigs Bar. He saw this and had to go in, the saying there was "Come have a swig at Nigs". So we came and had a swig!

And the trip continued.......
No comments:
Post a Comment