Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wisconsin Dells

In our hotel they had a 3-D miniature golf. Let me tell you, it was trippy. It seemed as if the ball was floating, yeah you could have taken your glasses off and it would have been fine but we made a promise to keep them on. This one was themed "The Wild Abyss".


Arn't we cute in our glasses!!!



There was real sharks in there. Here are 2 of them but they had hundreds of babies in the tank too. They were so cute!!

Just some cool decorations they had in their.


Oh and we can't forget that we actually did golf......and we tied. ughhhh I never win and I swear I would have won if I wouldn't have gone first. With the 3-D you couldn't tell if there was hills or sloped so on the very last hole I hit it kind of light because it wasn't very far and there was a huge hill so that automatically meant Austin knew to hit it hard....ughhh next time I will win
(hopefully).

We also attended the "Top Secret" tour. So doesn't this building look so cool....and doesn't it spike your interest on what's it all about? Yeah us too!!!


We walked in and asked the guy at the front desk what this was all about and all he told us was it was "Top Secret". Man we are suckers because we wanted to know what was so "Secret" about it. Here are a few pictures on what we were able to take...


Everything was on the ceiling, in every room. THAT IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU GUYS...SORRY, IT IS "TOP SECRET".


On Wednesday we went to Noah's Ark Water park. It is know for the largest water park in the world. Luckily it wasn't completely packed because the schools in Wisconsin just got out that weekend so not many of them were out.


Here is Austin getting ready to lube us up with some suntan lotion!!


Here is a picture of one of the sets of body slides. There are two stomach rides (the two side by side blue ones) that you race on. So Austin talked me into going on this even thought I was so extremely scared. Everyone on it was screaming and so I knew it was scary. But I did it anyways just for him...ughhh

I get up there and I told him I changed my mind and that didn't want to do it anymore. He insisted that I had to go. So we get all set and somehow he beat me but anyways I came off the ride and was mid air for one drop. Oh man that was the last time I rode that sucker.



The ride on the left of it is the only upside down water slide. I didn't do this one but Mr bravery did. So you stand in this tube and this voice in there says 3.....2.....1 and the bottom drops out from under you and you go down and around and out....oh man if I thought the stomach slide was scary this one beat that by 100.


And finally the far left slide is a drop down one. Austin is actually riding it in the picture. If you don't believe me zoom in you will see him!!!!


This is just me hanging out..taking a break!


This next ride does not look scary at all and I even said that out loud. So it was our first ride. Ummmm we rode 2 people and I thought I was going to die. I am not sure if it was because Austin could have fallen out on top of me and killed me or we went fricken almost to the top and I was going to fall on top of him but that one made my stomach feel funny. So, go figure we had to ride it twice.

But I wanted to get some pictures so I made Austin ride solo so I could get him. Didn't even faze him...jerk

This was the last day of our trip. We headed home the next day. I slept the whole way home except when we stopped at THE FIREWORK store.

My next trip is to Montana for a friends wedding.

Until then......

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl