Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Montana Wedding

So being the world class traveler that I am, I traveled to Montana for a friends wedding. It was my first time going to Montana and it was so amazing. I loved it there.

This is Rebecca and I, we were on a small plane that you had to walk onto and she was not liking it. We all just wanted to get there and start the weekend off with a bang!!

When we finally arrived in Montana it was so beautiful: the mountains, the weather, the atmosphere, and did I mention the weather. Gosh just look at the view!!!!

On the second day we were there we hiked Mt. Helena....We were supposed to do the easy hike, which was still 1.6 miles and we only had about 30 min to complete it, needless to say someone THOUGHT the easy route was up a steep hill. Haha being my out of shape self (not due to choice) it was tough. I am not going to lie, I never gave up but man oh man did I wish I could have ran a few miles before that hike. But never the less I loved the view, I loved the exercise, I loved being with my friends, I loved being able to partake in the adventure and I loved being in Montana. Heather and I....she is the most amazing woman ever. I love this girl. She was in the wedding!



I had to post a picture of the Bride!! She looked great. I loved the dress and hair and everything about her. She just made everything look so easy. Congrats Larissa and Brett.....I hope you live a life of love and happiness for as long as you both still want it!!


And Becca and I again but this time at the wedding. It was so fun being with my soccer girls. You never realize how much you miss them until you are together again talking about lost times. I love it that we can go months without seeing or talking to one another and yet when we are together again it seems as if we have never parted. If you are part of the group of girls I am talking about and reading this....I love you and thanks for being so special in my life!! Until we meet again!

And here we all are....this is the Ottawa crew...

and all the girlies.....Heather, Steph, Me, Becca, Danielle, Erin and Noreen.....I guess that is not all of them...


Well all in all the wedding was a success and now we must wait until the next victim of marriage.....hmmm who shall it be???

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl