3 years ago today I made my childhood dreams come true. I finally found the man who made me complete and the man who God wanted me to be with forever.
3 years ago today I said "I DO" to someone who makes me happy, someone who supports me in anything I choose, someone who loves me for me, someone who is going to be a great father to our children, someone who makes me stronger everyday.
3 years ago today I dreamt this day would come since I was 12. I wanted to find someone just like him....
3 years ago today I FOUND HIM.
3 years ago today I will always cherish, always remember, always look back and smile on, always be thankful for, always know I married my love.
3 years ago today I became a Larrabee
3 years ago today I had no regrets, no stress, no second thoughts, no bad energy, no place I wanted to be more than exactly where I was.
3 years ago today Austin told me he would forever love me and be by my side. He told me he would honor and respect me and he told me he would be my husband forever after.
3 years ago today I believed him and always will.
3 years ago today I love him more than I did 3 years ago.
3 years ago I would have never thought we would have gone through all we have.

Today I would never take back a single second of our lives together.Today I love him like I have never loved anything before in my life.
Today I am blessed to have him in my life.
Today I never thought I would need him more than I have.
Today he is my strength, my rock.
Today I love him and tomorrow I will too and then forever on....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AUSTIN. I am looking forward to many years to come!!
1 comment:
So so beautifully put. Love is sweet!
Post a Comment