Saturday, July 17, 2010

Larrabee Update

Time for a Larrabee update.............

Austin has been doing the fire academy, it has been a lot of work with that and his normal job but he is learning a lot and enjoying it. He will officially be done in November so keep up the good work!

I have been working and well that's about it. I am finally feeling better, the doctor tried some new meds but they didn't work so I just stopped taking them and now I feel good. So haaa I will show them.

I traveled to Arizona for the 4th of July. It was exactly what I needed. I needed to see my family so bad. The 7 months away from them was far too long. I had a great time and wish I could go back more often. I was able to spend some time with my little god-daughter. She is such a sweetheart. Here is a few picture of her:




Oh how I miss her already. But really I miss all of them every single day. I am going to have to figure something out, this distance can't happen much longer. Time to put the thinking cap on....any and all ideas are welcome!
On to some happy news...............MY LITTLE SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!
Tricia got engaged over the 4th of July holiday. She went back to Virgina to spend the holiday with her then boyfriend Brandon and he asked her to marry him. The ring is beautiful but most important he is perfect for her. I haven't even been able to meet him but I know in my heart that he is the one. I can hear it in her voice and I knew it before it even happened. She finally is happy and she knows what that love is supposed to feel like. I am so happy for you guys!!!
Well besides that not too much is going on. Still doing projects on the house, my next goal is to paint the living room. Austin agreed on it a few days ago so maybe I will start next weekend!!! haha he doesn't know that yet...

2 comments:

Major and Mrs. said...

I can't believe she's getting married! That's so exciting :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

Hey girl!!! That is so SO exciting for Trisha!! Looks like you have been doing good. Your god daughter is adorable!

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl