Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

It is that time again...HALLOWEEN. I used to be a fan but I really am not anymore. I would rather stay home and hand out candy, well at least until I have kids of my own. Then I will like it again. But until then Austin and I were invited to a halloween party and it was something else. This right here is how the whole house was decorated. Huge statues and over the top decorations.


Carcy (Austin's sister) and me. I was a nurse...last min costume if you can't tell.

Walking up to the multi-million dollar house this is what we see. It was a cool place to have a halloween party.

Austin was a medic...
Austin's brother Blake...hahah

Austin's sister and her husband. That is Brett Favre if you couldn't tell.


Oh and about the only reason at this time that I really do like Halloween is carving the pumpkins and eating pumpkin seeds. This is Austins.....YES I DID IT!!!

And mine..it looked better day 1 but I didn't get a picture then.


That is all of our halloween events. Austin's cousin passed away so we were out of town on the actual day anyways.

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl