Thursday, November 4, 2010

El Lifo

Guess I should update on my el lifo.....

I hate to say it so soon but I think I found a medicine that is actually working for me. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and I feel pretty good. Maybe I should wait until a few months then get back with you on it though.

Work for me is the same ol'.

Austin is getting closer and closer to finishing up his Fire Fighting. He just has tests to complete now. Hopefully by the end of the year he will be done.

We are headed to Arizona here in a while, I am so excited I could pee my pants. I miss home so bad right now. I would think that I have been away for long enough to not be home sick anymore but that isn't true. These last few months have been hard. I am not sure if it is because Austin has been stressing me out with his new career or me being sick but something is just telling me to go HOME.

Well I think the next post will be Thanksgiving so be prepared for picture overload.

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl