I got my hair cut and Tiff is the best at hair so she had this new idea for me and it turned out great!!! Thanks Tiff:)
Here is little Chrisalynn, she is getting so big and ready for her little brother to arrive. We sure do love this little girl!
Here is the one photo of Austin and I, he had a great time too. He went out golfing with my dad and his brother in-law, Brandon. Man did they have some stories...haha Austin was ready for a break so this was the perfect place to go!!
And the best picture of all!!! The entire family, man I am so proud to be apart of this clan. They are some pretty special people.

I want to send out a special thanks to my parents for housing us and to the rest of the fam for the great time. I love the memories we make but wish our time together was so much more. I miss you guys more than words can describe.
And the best picture of all!!! The entire family, man I am so proud to be apart of this clan. They are some pretty special people.
I want to send out a special thanks to my parents for housing us and to the rest of the fam for the great time. I love the memories we make but wish our time together was so much more. I miss you guys more than words can describe.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment