Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 oh how I am glad you are OVER

2010 was a tough year of us. I am glad to see it go but lets look back on the good and bad first:



Bad First:



- My illness pretty much sucks, I have not gotten it under control.

- Austin's job pretty much sucks

- I only got to see my family twice:(



Good:

(There wasn't as much bad as I thought)

- Austin was able to finish school!! He is a certified EMT, Fire 1&2, CPR, First Aid, AED, and about to be Hazmat! We were so blessed to be able to get this accomplished.

- Our relationship has gotten so much stronger.

- We took a few pretty cool trips: Montana, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona, New Mexico.

- We still have a house, food and love for one another.

- I am still employee too!!



What we look forward to in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-I am going to conquer this illness. I don't care what it takes, no more just sitting around I HAVE to get better.

- Once I get better we want to start a family....SEE I have to get better

- Austin to become a full time firefighter at a location he loves.
- Austin and I are in the location we always talk about, somewhere there are friends that will be your friends forever. Some place you can call home for a long time, some place we can be truly happy at.

That seems like a big list of things I want to accomplish but it all would make 2011 the best year in my life if we can get it done:)


I have learned more about my life, body, husband, and family that I ever thought I would in 2010. I can't complain about my life because everyday I am thankful that I am still here with the love of my life and a family that supports me 110%. I am thankful for a husband that has shown the most support a wife could ask for. When he married me and we said "in sickness and health" I am sure he didn't think after 3 years he would have to hold true to this saying. I thank the Lord every single of day for such a strong man that has dealt with me and supported me in every good day and bad day I have had. He makes sure I am okay and knows when I just need a hug.

Who would have though during the recession we would take a pay cut and send the hubby back to school??? Some crazy bodies like US. It has proven to us what we can and can't live without, and so far the only thing we can't live without is each other.

We have so many dreams and goals in our lives. We talk about what will be one day and what has been before. We wish big and dream even bigger. One day our lives will be like we hope for but until then with happiness and love Austin and I can make it alright.

So 2010 thanks for showing us what we are blessed in having, but 2011 seems so much cooler right now....peace out and HELLO new year!

Much Love,
Tonya

1 comment:

Major and Mrs. said...

Aww! I loved this, Tonya! Some years are definitely rougher than others!! I think my husband was home for like 140-something days this year...and that's being generous and counting the days when I saw him for like five minutes :) We are definitely looking forward to 2011 too! I'm sure it will hold great things for you guys!

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl