Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food!!

First I should say, my last post was kinda depressing but Friday my Doctor took me off the meds ASAP and I feel like a new woman today!!! Just in case you were wondering how I was feeling;)

Okay back to my food post:
So I am not going to lie I watch Food Network Channel ALL the time. My sister Tricia got me hooked since that is all she used to watch and now I have that on at all times. I watch it for ideas and I watch it because I truly enjoy watching them cook. Sometimes I feel like I am on that show when I cook dinner. hahah

But anyways, so I was watching it the other day like always and I found something I really wanted to make for dinner. So I wrote down all the things I needed and I planned on making them tonight for dinner. I am so excited.

Then the call came in and he is gone:(
How can I be mad or sad because he is doing what he loves and saving someones life or property. I am so blessed to have him, so I will make it anyways and he will heat it up when he gets home.....

AT LEAST I GOT A PICTURE BEFORE HE LEFT!!



So me and Rox will just chill here watching food network waiting for something else to strike our taste buds!!
*note....please excuse the eye bugger, I didn't see it till after I took it then she took off*
*note2....Tiff I clipped her nails since then so don't worry*


And I must post another picture of my man being all big and bad. This is when we just got our new camera!!
Until next time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Tonya! You make me smile :) I loved your New Years/2010 recap post...you are such an inspirational person :) I'm sorry to hear your body still isn't responding to any of the drugs. UGH! It just seems so unfair! Gosh, after a doctor appointment like that, I wonder how you even have the strength to drive yourself home or even walk through the waiting room; I would be bawling the whole time. But I am confident YOU WILL get something that works for you soon! And then I can come visit you for your baby shower! Haha, since I'm coming to KS in the fall for Danielle's and Nicki's wedding, do you think you and Austin could get your act together and be mid-pregnancy in spring 2012? I'd like to see KS in the spring..haha, just trying to make you smile! Oh! and I can totally see you working in a hospital with kids...and I think it's funny that you think your sister was lying about your guys' childhoon dog biting her, your family is so cute!

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl