So I was inspired by a few fellow bloggers and friends when they did a confession post. So I thought maybe I should write them down and someone will get a kick out of my life!!
- When I first look at a guy I notice their hair. It drives me crazy when they need a hair cut and I am not into the long hair unless you look like Keith Urban. Sorry my long haired friends, I am judging you.
- I will never drink out of the milk carton, I hate the white flakes on the lid.
- I am still mad at my sister for making us get rid of our first dog doogie....yup I am holding a grudge I don't think she bit you
- I hate when the house smells gross or like nothing. I must have a scent in here, something that smells good. If I smells dogs in someones house I am disgusted.
-I hate loud music
-It makes me happy when my house is clean but for some reason I have trouble keeping our bedroom clean. hmmm that is an issue
-I want to work in a hospital helping little kids, I just did Information Technology because I was kinda forced into it.
- I hate that I have the personality to help and worry about others before myself.
- I call myself mommy to our dog.
- I live my life to be a real mommy one day.
- When Austin tickles me I pretend I am going to pee my pants so he stops, I hate being tickled.
- I worry all the time
Okay enough for now, I am running out of things to confess. I am sure there are more but I think you get the gist of my confessions!!! ENJOY
1 comment:
lol... you're so cute ton. The pretending to pee things made me laugh so hard. Good thing Austin isn't going to read this or else you would be screwed out of an excuse.
Post a Comment