Thursday, March 24, 2011

I sit

I am just sitting here....
In a place I have never been...
In a town I have never seen...
In a house that isn't mine...
In a state that is new to me....
Just wondering where God is leading us?

I sit here listening to the shower running from my husband.
I sit here with the TV on but the volume off.
I sit here thinking and believing that He will show us the way.

I sit here blessed to be able to sit here.
I sit here blessed because I know He will not let us down.
I sit here smiling for once because I don't care if things work out today or tomorrow because I know......I know He knows where we are supposed to be.

For once, I sit here just not worried, not scared, not stressed, not anything but content in my life. My health will get better because I know He will lead me to the right answers.

I read a email forward by a dear friend that has stuck with me since the day I read it and I would like to share what I got out of it:

Sometimes when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage. You might just not know it until some time later.....

My husband is back here sitting next to me and I am more in love with this man than ever before. He is such a strong and loving man. I must go now!! Until next time:)

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl