Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 2011...

Good afternoon all!! I guess it is that time to update the el blog-o.

As I sit here, eating some popcorn, watching the Biggest Loser (yes I do feel guilty eating popcorn but it is SO GOOD) I think about Austin at work all night and his safety, my dog not getting sick, me feeling better and my life as a whole.

This month has brought more to me than the last year and a half has as far as health. I had some tests done this month and I am showing signs of healing!! I have a great doctor now, some new medications, and a new outlook on my health. I felt the first signs of "the bleeding lungs" again!! Oh it felt so good, that is how I would feel during pre season for soccer. Kinda means you are outta shape but signs that I am able to run again! Mi husbano is P90Xing it so I have to catch up and I am doing it and not stopping:)

Oh enough of that, I am trying my luck at some herbs!! Below is the seeds of Basil, Parsley and Chives.

and one week later.............

Okay...I guess you can't see it unless you see the picture bigger but they are growing!! Wait till you see them this week. My chives are going the strongest but basil isn't far behind!!


Oh and on to this little thing. She loves nothing more than to chase the law mower while Austin is mowing. The only problem is.....THE GREEN FEET.

Yes, she is not ashamed to rock the green feet! Now her face may look like she is in trouble but she wasn't she just hates her picture being taken.


Here she is out side enjoying the nice weather. But about a week after this was shot update time, so one Thursday afternoon she unwillingly went in and got her shots. About 5 hours later she is acting funny, Austin is not home and I start freaking out. Her face is starting to get all these bumps on them. She is itching it like crazy and the vet is closed. So the emergency vet hospital it is...problem is, it is fricken 30 minuets away. Times like this Austin sure would have come in handy, but I had to face this on my own. I get her settle in the car and just start crying. I don't want her to die. I feel like her head is getting so swollen she will stop breathing. I kept telling her to keep her eyes open, I was so scared. What would I do without her...my first little girl, she had to be okay.

So we finally get to the hospital and she gets a shot of steroid and benadryl and we are on our way home. Ughhh what a fricken night. I had her sleep with me, right next to my side and we made sure she was okay. Good to note...SHE IS BETTER!!!


On this beautiful day, Blake was here (Austin's brother) and we had to get outside. We played every sport possible that day, I got fried to the crisp and we had a blast.


I love him so much.....Austin and I!!


Austin is still on the job hunt. We are not giving up. We have traveled near and far and he has done the most amazing job on all his tests. He has passed every written test and every physical test he has been put through. So it is just a waiting game. So my next two weekends in May are booked to the max. We are going back to Meade to help brand the new cattle on Friday and then a special trip over memorial day. I feel good, God has blessed us and we are just thankful for ever day we are here.


Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Tiffany & Danny said...

I really love this positive comment TONNIE!!!!! I love you tons and tons and glad things are looking up for you!!!!!! Miss you to the moon and back a bajillion times!!!!

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl