My Mom is the most wonderful lady in all the world. She is the most kind, special and loving person I know. Here she is in the hospital with me when I was born. From this day forward she has provided for me, she has loved me, she has protected me but most important she has raised me to become a follower of God and a believer in life.

My Mom has celebrated every birthday of ours like it was the most important day in the world. She has shown us what kindness looks like and what true love feels like. My Mom is the most special person because she took the blessing God gave her and treasured it like it was her most prised possession.

My parents have always been my biggest fans!! They have made sure that I always followed my dreams. My Mom has always supported any and every decision I have made and lead me to success in doing so. She keeps a hand on my back to pick me up if I fall and she keeps an ear in reach if I need someone to talk to.

My Mom is someone who will love me unconditionally no matter what. She is there when I need a hug and there when I need a hand to hold. She has shown me the importance of life in every situation, she makes me a better person just because of who she is.
In my life I was always so terrified to disappoint my Mom because she has worked so hard in making me who I am today and I in no way want her to think she failed. She is someone I would take a bullet for in a heart beat, she is someone I look up to and someone I think about in every situation I run into. I always find myself asking "What would Mom do or say?" Then I call her and talk to her.

My Mom is not only this special to me but to my whole family. She somehow knows how to make herself into 5 different people and tend to us in our own ways. I would be so lucky to be half the person she is, my kids are going to be so lucky to have her as their Grandma because she is one special person. I have learned so much from my Mom and if only I could let her know how much her time and love has meant so much to me I would be one happy lady.
So all in all if you haven't got the clue that my Mom is pretty darn cool then you suck because she is more to me than the world itself. I thank God everyday for allowing me to grow in my Mom's belly because I wouldn't want to be with anybody else, I wouldn't want to be loved by anybody else, I wouldn't want to call "Mom" to anybody else.So thank you Mom for being all this and more, you truly have been an inspiration to my life! I love you so much:) Happy Mothers Day!!
2 comments:
TEARS.......I couldnt of said this any better Ton....such a great post! LOVE YOU
What a beautiful tribute to your mother...she truly is an amazing woman. Kind, gentle, beautiful. You are so blessed to call her 'mom'. And she, im certain, feels the same way about each and every one of her children. All of you grew up so wonderfully...what more could a mother ask for? I know that when your mom reads this post it is going to bless her heart.
You have grown into a beautiful woman Tonya, the spitting image of your mother...and one day you will be reading kind words that your kids have expressed about you! ♡
Post a Comment