Tricia, Brandon, Austin and I flew in on Thursday and Tiff and Dan surprised us at the airport by being there. It was so great:) My heart was so happy to be around my family. I have honestly never realized that my heart felt so different being with them. It was so great. So since we were all there we decided to go over to my brothers to surprise them. We drove over to their house and my parents dropped us off 1/2 mile back and we walked to their house while they went there and just acted normal. Once we got there we ambushed them and all yelled "HAPPY BAPTISM". We completely surprised them and Christina just started crying, she was so happy we were all there. It really showed us how much it really meant to her.
I loved more than anything seeing my family but seeing my little Goddaughter was amazing. She has grown so much and is just as beautiful as ever. I miss her everyday. And seeing little Jerard for the first time, he was the most precious thing ever.
Here is him and Christina at the Baptism with Danny in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment