Sunday, July 17, 2011

4 years..HOLY COW

I am a tad late but there has been a lot going on in our lives but I will never forget to post about my beautiful husband! We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary!! We didn't do anything special because like I said a lot going on in the Larrabee household but we know how special our relationship is everyday and are so thankful for each other.

This was such a special day and I am the most luckiest woman alive to be kissing this stud!!!

I knew from the minuet I looked into his blue eyes that he was the one I would be spending my life with. I will look into his eyes everyday and thank God for giving him to me!!


He definitely has been my rock these last few years. I have counted on him more than I ever thought I would have to. I am so happy he is in my life!
I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun!! I am so excited to be spending many many more years with him!

I love you Austin so much, thank you for being such an amazing man. I would be lost without you. Happy 4 year anniversary my love!!!!


No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl