Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe that things happen for a reason. If you get a second change, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. - unknown


And he just melted my heart. Who could not love this little guy. I am so happy he is in Heaven with Leah and Dorris and all our other little animal friends. He knew Tricia was okay now, he knew Brandon would take care of her for life and that he could go on his way and do his deed in heaven. I love you GG!!

I read this quote from a blog my Mom shared with me. You must check it out if you have a heart for a strong woman with a very strong little boy fighting for his life. http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/
I have had a strange week this past week. Nothing like the woman in the above Blog but I have felt like I have been so emotional and had nothing but "stuff" on my mind. I had to post the picture of my sister and her little angle. I am going to struggle through this post today but he must know how important he was on this earth.
G which I called him GG, was needed in heaven more than on this earth this past Saturday. God needed him and wanted us to realize how much we all loved him. GG is one of the most special dogs I know, he came into our lives at a time of need. He helped my sister in more ways than he knows. I believe he was chosen for her because she needed him. She was in a hard part in her life. He was someone who loved Tricia more than anything in this world. If you seen her then he was either in her hands or on her lap. GG was her snuggle bug, he gave her comfort when she was sad, he gave her joy when she was happy, he gave her life when she didn't know where to go next.
I love GG like my own dog. I was blessed to have him for a few months and he was the joy in my eyes. He wanted Tricia more than anything but since she wasn't around it was all ME!!!
Here is GG and Roxy's first meet. Roxy isn't really sure what that thing was and GG didn't know what this monster was looking at. They got along great! Roxy would soften up a rawhide and G would come steal it. haha just like brother and sister.
I must admit we soon learned that GG was faster than Austin in his slippers!! Hahah G was so little he fit through the pickets in our fence. That little bugger got through them and had free reign until the beast (Austin) realized he was not around bugging him. He soon found him outside and ran circles around our house, in his slippers. Let me just say he made more than one trip around the house. But Austin loved that little guy so much!

I will wipe my eyes and take a breath and then write about the quote above in the next blog. Stay tuned.
1 comment:
your words will mean more to her than you know.
Post a Comment