For the past 26 (almost 27) years of my life I have always looked for the answers to my next steps. I have been a planner since birth and I always want to know what's next for me so I can be ready. Since being married that path has been harder and harder for me to see.
I thought I knew exactly where we would be in 2 years from the day we said I DO, but that sure changed with I got Crohn's. So now I had to ask, how do I get better to move on with our lives? And I was soon presented with a tough decision that I am so blessed that God nudged me in the right direction to change doctors. Now that I feel that path is starting to look more clear we must find out what does our life look like now?
I ask the Lord everyday to show me the way. I tell Him I will put all my trust in Him and not worry about what comes our way because we believe in Him. After a long haul of Austin's job search and us praying for what to do, finally he nudged us in the right direction again.
We decided one night, while sitting on our back deck, that we will put it in His hands and He will show us the way. 6 states later and a ton of testing we are following His path! The location shall be reveled later..hee hee
But it feels so good to know that this is the way He wants us to go. I feel so relived that we are doing the right thing. Now I will trust in Him to help me in my journey and we will be together soon!
I am so proud of you Austin. I love you:)
No comments:
Post a Comment