Friday, September 9, 2011

Prayer

I have posted a lot about God and prayer lately and for some reason it just seems like it is so prevalent in my life right now. I have struggled lately to recognize all that I have in my life without being selfish. I am struggling to follow and believe in His plan until today when I realized that I am okay. My family is all healthy and safe.

I am told to pray to God and things will work out for me. But I can't, I can't pray for that when a dear friend was just diagnosed with cancer just 6 weeks after having her 2nd child. To only realize that she is in pain and her family is in such a hard place but yet I want things only to be better for me? No, I can't pray for that. I pray for the families who lost loved ones in 9/11, I pray for the sick and suffering. I pray for my friend that her transition into this new cemo goes smoothly for her and she finds the strength to beat it. I pray for my other friend who is struggling to get pregnant only to find one mountain to climb after another.

I am so blessed in my life; I look to Him for hope and strength. But I ask of Him to only continue to keep my family safe and happy. I believe in Him and the path I am bound to take. It will happen, I just need to believe.

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl