I think during this Thanksgiving time I have realized how thankful I am for the things I have in life more than ever. I have had a year full of struggles, changes and happiness.
1. I have to be the most thankful for God. I have relied on Him more than ever this year. He has been there to listen on my lonely nights and has answered my prayers in ways I didn't even know he was.
2. My husband is definitely someone I am so truly thankful for. He has been my biggest support in my health and he is truly my best friend. I don't know how I could do this all without him but I know one thing I sure do love that man.
3. My family...They have also been my strength when I had none left. I talk to my Mom everyday and she brings out the best in me. She always makes sure I realize how special I am and how blessed we are to have each other. My sisters and brother are my soul, they show me that struggles happen in every ones life but it is how we deal with it that makes us who we are. And my Dad, he is always the positive attitude I need when I am low. He is so strong and I strive to make him proud.
4. I am thankful for Roxy.. oh how she has been my buddy these past few months but not only that she makes me truly happy.
5. I am thankful for my job...wait more important I am thankful for my boss. He has been the most amazing, supporting person I know. He is more than a boss but a friend and I am so grateful to have met him. I will never find a job with someone who treats me like my boss does. I am very thankful for him.
6. I am thankful for my house..Well I would like for it to be sold but it has provided us shelter and comfort.
7. I am thankful for my friends. And I mean my true friends. The soccer girls...Sonya..I just love that no matter how many days/weeks/months apart we are, it always feels like we were just in college again when we get together. I am thankful for the memories I have from college and the friends I have made for life. I love you farm!!
8. I am ever so thankful for my doctor. He is allowing me to live my life a little easier today. He is there when I have questions and concerns and he is there to make sure I am where I need to be health wise.
9. I guess I am thankful for my health...No, I am thankful for it. I could be worse, I could have something that does not allow me to live, I could have something that will prevent me from having children, but I don't. So I am thankful that I am who I am and I can deal with what was dealt to me because I wouldn't wish this on anyone else in my family.
10. And to conclude the list of my thankfuls (which could go on and on) I am so thankful for the technology we have today. I can talk and see my family whenever I want. I email my parents every morning. I talk to my my Mom every day on my way home from work. I text my parents goodnight. I talk to Austin throughout the day and keep in touch with my sisters throughout the week. This is all possible thanks to good ol' technology!!!
I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!! xoxo
1 comment:
I am so thankful that my lovely daughter has so much to be thankful for, and most of all that she has God in her life for which he can direct her and keep her journey in the right direction. Love you Tonnie!!
Post a Comment